Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 1: How it Went

Overall I can say I was satisfied with the day. I did not follow the menu plan exactly as I didn't have all the foods that I needed and wasn't able to complete my shopping with a teething-nap weeing baby. :) I did the best that I could with what I had and I am pleased with myself. The biggest problem I found myself having was eating everything. This was even without eating the dinner meal. Its just a lot more food than I am used to eating. I'm not going to lie however and tell you that if you are someone who eats an excess amount of food that you are going to find yourself in the same situatoin. This is just me. I enjoyed the meals and I didn't have a problem with my menu and I really hope (though don't expect) the rest of the days to go this easy!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment